28th-29th October & 4th -5th November (2-weekends program)
In Vivo Centre, Vile Parle (Mumbai)
25th November to 10th December (Spread over 3 weeks. Some lectures on weekends & some on weekdays)
Live on Zoom
Rs 33,000 + 18% GST = Rs 38,940
(10% group discount on 2 or more registrations)
Total fees with 10% discount including 18% GST= Rs 35,050
Swati Khanolkar: Director, In Vivo Mumbai Centre for REBT, Faculty level-II & Supervisor, Albert Ellis Institute, New York
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Diploma in Psychology, Students & professional from social work, human development & other allied mental health fields.
· Introduction to A-B-C model
· Theory of 8 Primary emotions
· Assessment techniques (assessing the critical A and the B)
· Intervention techniques
· Discussing homework with client
· Peer counseling sessions
· Application-based assignments
Course end Examination will be held online. A google form will be sent to you via email.
Certification: Certificate of attendance will be provided from In Vivo
· This is not a certificate from the Albert Ellis Institute.
· Successful completion of the training requires 100% attendance in lectures & peer counseling sessions, completion of written assignment and passing the course end examination with 70%.
· In case of failing the exam, participant can attempt for a retest only once.
For more details & registration, kindly write to us via email or message us on 9819866226/9987705530
*Policy for cancellation & refund:
o Rescheduling of the training 10 days prior to the commencement will be based on discussion with and consensus in the group. We will try our best to accommodate everyone’s convenience.
o Full refund will be given in case of cancellation of the training by In Vivo within 10 days of commencement.